Hi,

*sighs*
That was so totally not what I was trying to say.
All I really wanted to do is add my opinion on the scam deal, and not talk
about Autoit's Problems (Which I'm fully aware about BTW).
I was just trying to say that it is possible to throw something together,
promissing
Enouhg for someone to preorder anything.

Sent from my iPhone