I'll answer on list since this could be beneficial to many people. I suggest you guys download CCleaner found at www.CCleaner.com, and use the registry tool included in that program. It isn't aggressive and problematic like most registry programs out there and does a great job of cleaning what needs to be cleaned. it also has lots of other things it'll clean like cookies, flash content etc. if you've never maintained your PC, you'll be shocked at the amount of junk it'll find!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] recovering game information

In order to not have such a thing to occur, is there a registry tool other than the tool that comes with Windows XP that you would suggest? I've never used one for fear that they would not be safe, and so don't have one. For me, it must be a JAWS friendly program that works reliably. Answer on or off list as you think appropriate when you have the time? Thanks.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!