Don't worry Richard, I intend to stick around.  I have been badgered by Thomas,
but fortunately I was never openly sworn at, and personally attacked like he
did to Che!  I personally believe that, no matter what happened before it,
Thomas' post to Che was stepping way over the line.  If he hadn't left
voluntarily, I would have expected other moderators to ban him over it.
Swearing at someone, and attacking them personally is never the answer, no
matter what they've said.

I also support Che's statements.  He was a little harsh, but it wasn't personal
attacks.  He was standing up against a bully, and I respect that.