I agree with this. You have the right to stand your ground and just because
someone is a moderator that doesn't give them the right to think they are
beyond recriminations.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: 20 July 2011 19:06
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] This is all crazy

Don't worry Richard, I intend to stick around.  I have been badgered by
Thomas, but fortunately I was never openly sworn at, and personally attacked
like he did to Che!  I personally believe that, no matter what happened
before it, Thomas' post to Che was stepping way over the line.  If he hadn't
left voluntarily, I would have expected other moderators to ban him over it.
Swearing at someone, and attacking them personally is never the answer, no
matter what they've said.

I also support Che's statements.  He was a little harsh, but it wasn't
personal attacks.  He was standing up against a bully, and I respect that.