Hi Tom

  Thanks for understanding about how one's life can interupt the best of
intentions.  It has most likely happened to everyone at some time or other.
  There indeed were and in some respects still are alot going on in life
outside of the gaming community.  I'm not offering this as an excuse but to
explain.  My parents now live across the hall from me in my apartment
building, I'm not kidding I'm 303 & they are at 304.  Between my mother and
nephew in the last year they've been hospitalized about 10 times in the last
year for various reasons.  My divorce and the way it went down didn't help
in me feeling good about life at all.  I could go on but want to reply to
other comments.
  Indeed there's the magazine only list [I hope Raul soon responds] which
only get the issues.  These folks may or may not be at audiogames.  So this
could be the only method of them keeping up with what's going on.
  I'll put any developers in an issue.  Any game they've put out is worthy
of mention.  Granted it might be hangman but for dev x it's their first
release.  I'd hope to encourage the effort rather then ignore it thinking
"oh crap it's been done already."
  The number of releases has indeed kept up.  Besides those you mention
there's 15 or so freeware games that Spoonbill has released, Kitchens Inc,
and probably others that aren't coming to mind.  True big products like
Entombed, MOTA, and such the community almost expects something big, but
let's not forget those devs who consistently bring us a game in the wait
time.
  Agreed on the point of Castaways.  I mean no offense to Jeremy with the
following.  It's spouted loads of conversation on this list, and I'd imagine
the audiogames forum.  While I'm not a typical forum reader [truth be told
it confuses me] he's done many games with inovative concepts and the games
are free how cool is that!
  Not meaning to repeat myself hear but quite right.  Audyssey when it
started PCS and Kitchen's Inc were the main players with alot of IF thrown
in as that was all there was for the blind/vi community.  I feel we've
covered more ground in those years then the 'normal' community.  Think about
it, console/pc gaming has been out for 30 or so years.  Audio gaming has had
aproximatley half of that lifespan.  But look where we were and where we are
now.  It's loads of progress in a much shorter time.  Personally I am
thrilled to be part of this rapidly expanding group.  We've really heard
*coughs* what can be done with sound in games.  So here's to the future!

Ron