Hi Ron,

Definitely. While I have my doubts about including every Hangman game
that comes along that's just my personal opinion. Over all, though, I
am pretty sure the audio games community at large is growing,
improving, and things are only getting better. Sooner or later those
people who purchased and are learning BGT will stop developing what I
would call "amateur practice games" and be able to produce something
of a higher quality. Its just a matter of giving them enough time to
learn and grow is all. So in that sense encurraging them to continue
is a very good idea.

The idea that the audio games community is dead or is dying is pretty
rediculous in light of where we have been and where we are going.
Yeah, Code Factory has come and gone, Bavisoft up and left the
community, ESP was sold to Draconis, XL Studeos closed, etc but those
are only inconveniences. In the time since all those things happened I
have started USA Games, Che has started Blind Adrenaline, Jeremy has
started producing games, and we have a fairly active community of
amateur open source developers trying out BGT, Python, VB, etc. In
short, what we have gained is far greater than what we have lost.

Cheers!