Hi John,

Hmmm...There isn't really an easy way to decrease the number of
harpies in the game since that is completely random. There are usually
three or four per level. Even if I did reduce the number of harpies
I'm concerned that would make the game too easy. The skeletons for
example are pretty much a bunch of push overs and the zombies, while
harder to kill, still aren't a serious challenge. Its the centaurs and
harpies that are the real challenge when it comes to normal enemies.

Cheers!