Hi Phil,

Grown. Please, no more work. I've already got too much work to do as it is. :D

Actually, I know what the problem is, and it might not be too hard to
fix. While jumping the sounds are not repositioned or updated as
Angela jumps. That's a hold over from before we actually had analog
jumping. I think that shouldn't be to difficult to change. Probably
one or two lines of code should do it.

Cheers!