Something else for beta 21's patch? Seeing as we're testing ideas in betas, it's a thought, and I can see how it would give a more realistic feel to the game, too. I can be happy with or without it. It would be worth trying.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 21 Released

Hi Phil,

Grown. Please, no more work. I've already got too much work to do as it is. :D

Actually, I know what the problem is, and it might not be too hard to
fix. While jumping the sounds are not repositioned or updated as
Angela jumps. That's a hold over from before we actually had analog
jumping. I think that shouldn't be to difficult to change. Probably
one or two lines of code should do it.

Cheers!

Hi Thomas,
I think a way to tell when you have jumped past an obstacle is needed.
I think an increase in volume might do the trick.
For example the sound of the pit or spikes could be set at
50 percent volume.
As you jump when you reach the near edge the volume of the obstacle
increases to 100 percent.
When you have passed the far edge the volume reduces to
50 per cent.
Phil