Hi phil,

Sure, its not a problem. As I said the mechanics of beta 17 and
earlier was totally different, and when I added the analog jumping
support  in beta 18 and later I didn't really think about
pan/reposition the sounds as you were jumping in the air. So its not a
huge update to add that feature now.

Cheers!