Hi Charles,

I'm certainly going to look into it. After all as Angela jumps the
audio perspective should change in real time so I'm going to update
that code shortly.

As for the beta 21 patch. Its beginning to look like a full upgrade as
tbetween the suggestions and bug fixes sent in by the list there are a
number of additions or changes I've added to the mix and I've got
enough here for a beta 22 release.