Dark and Thomas, asking to add aditional support is one thing, insisting on it is something completely different.

While I am not a jaws user, winboard is much more advanced than anything out there currently for the blind market and I'll use a jaws demo if I want the features of winboard.

As I said earlier, add support for your own screen reader yourself or at least ask nicely. The developer is not getting payed for this and I'm sure couldn't care less if you use winboard or not if you whine like this. The fact that winboard is open source means it is a community project.

Stop talking and start doing if you feel so strong about it.