I really like it Kai!  :D  I'm hoping to get some time to work on the game
today, and I will probably be starting to implement some of these ideas.  If
anyone has weapon sounds that really seem to fit then I'd appreciate if you
sent them to me.  I have a few different gun sounds, but the rest are too quiet
or have a different style to them so that they don't seem to match the current
game.