Frankly, many of the modern games still have keyboard support, so I
like the idea of leaving it in at least in limited form for stearing
and such. However, I recognize the need for precision, for which the
mouse is very well suited.

As far as the individual weapons go, it would be neat to have the
different weapons requiring different precision ratings. For example,
if you know how to use it, aiming with a rifle is a little easier than
aiming with a pistol, so the rifle's need for perfect center would be
less than the pistols, and a shotgun, whose ammunition scatters, would
need even less of a central precision.

Finally, if the knife and club are both relatively close-range, could
it be that the club actually knocks a zombie back, whereas the knife
is quieter?

I really enjoy this game a lot, no matter what form it takes.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard