hi all i finily managed to pass stage1 of tank commander without
cheets its real fun but i am having problem in stage 2 ive distroied
all the 4 tanks but cant spot and distroi the animal truks can any1
please! Help me with how to spot and distroy the animal truks

On 11/9/11, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
> Hi tom.
>
> Well as I said cheats were a thing I used fairly constantly on the amigar
> sinse a lot were available, but as I've grown up I pretty much stopped that
> precisely because it's more satisfying to play without as you said.
>
> In roleplay terms it is irritating, though to be honest the thing I dislike
> most in tabletop games are people who play them as if they were automated
> and just minimax their characters choosing only the best abilities and
> skills combo without any thought of what their character actually does. The
> interest in a tabletop game should be dynamic story and character
> interaction with the rules and dice used as an aide to story telling rather
> than them being just the point of the game as some people seem to think they
> are.
>
> Getting back to computer games though, I'll admit I do use walkthroughs,
> though usually in my case I use them to substitute for game instructions and
> item descriptions or as aides for game text. Mega man zero would've been
> impossible to play without walkthroughs, sinse it has about 70 different
> items all of which appear pretty jumbled on the select screen, so if I
> didn't check the faq and see what items were in the next level and where
> they were I wouldn't know what I'd found, and that's not counting the
> mission select, menues and dialogue sequences in the game.
>
> metroid zero mission on the other hand I finished for the first time without
> the aide of any walkthru, and only checked one when i was going for a 100
> percent items run, ditto with super castlevania.
>
> The first game I ever read a walkthru for was mega man x 2 on the snes,
> however I'd got catagorically rustrated with the game up to that point after
> playing for a solid six months, pluss I didn't actually realize I'd already
> found some of the key items sinse they made the same pickup sound as when
> you got an extra life.
>
> These days I actually read some walkthroughs just for fun and to see how
> other people tackle bits of various games.
>
> All the best,
>
> Dark.

austin pinto
email austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com