I wonder if the kind of walk through you are thinking about is along the line of what comes as part of the documentation of Sarah and the Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry? Phil?

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] walk throughs

Hi Charles,

I think most people do that. In my earlier message when I was making
reference to walkthroughs I was actually speaking of written
walkthroughs from game FAQS, Game Spot, etc in which the author talks
you step by step through a level, tells you where all the secret items
are hidden, and other specific information. I have no problem with
these kinds of walkthroughs on principle, but I do have a problem with
people reading them before even trying the game as such walkthroughs
often give away or spoil a lot of the fun involved in discovery. As a
game author myself I take it personally when someone always wants a
spoiler instead of figuring it out on his/her own.

Cheers!

Although I can get tips on how to get through games by listening to them, I listen to walk throughs just to see how other people play the games, and I
think they are just fun to listen to.

---