Hi,

Right. Well, wenever I do begin using real time speech via Jaws,
Window-Eyes, I can look at adding the strings externally, but I think
that's a bit too much work for the kind of schedule I've put the MOTA
project on.

In the meantime I'm leaning to just keeping the speech as it currently
is as a lot of people like Heather. So no need to change it if the
majority of people are happier that way. I can work on making the
xperience a little smoother etc and just work with the wav files as
is.

Cheers!