this is what I've noticed as well. realseak daniel is fine with sapi and indeed how I play most games, however in supernova even in their new vocalize form it's just too slow for me.

Actually this also begs the question of why the hell scansoft only do those stupid product specific licenses, sinse obviously that's not how their voices even work to best advantage.

Beware the grue!