Hi Bryan,

I take your point, but I can say from using Sapi 5 support that Ivona
Bryan or Ivona Amy is no more sluggish in a game than using wav files
for speech. So your point doesn't really apply here.

Yeah, if you were using a screen reader for normal input/output Sapi
voices are too sluggish to keep up, but in games its not really a big
issue. Jim Kitchen's games work well enough using the higher quality
Sapi voices.

Cheers!