That's right. Escape once if you want to save and leave, and escape twice if
you just want to save and get back to gaming.

Hth.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Che
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 10:28 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp saving game question

  hey ya steady,
   i learned through darren's podcast that we're supposed to go to the safe
zone, then hit escape twice to save our progress.  you can then quit the game,
or keep going if you like.
   i haven't had time to play today to check this out, and i may be mis
remembering what Darren said, but i think that is right.
   Later
che

Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the list, send
E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.