Hi Shane,

Mind telling me where you got that dll and API documentation? I've
done everything but put a gun to Dolphin's head and they refuse to
give me any information until I sign an NDA agreement, and still
haven't gotten anything in the mail to sign. I use to think Freedom
Scientific were jerks but Dolphin is definitely worse. Freedom
Scientific sent me their API docs within a couple of days without an
NDA agreement. SO I would like to know how you came buy that info.