From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:08 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT Version 1.1 Released!

Hi Shane,

Mind telling me where you got that dll and API documentation? I've done
everything but put a gun to Dolphin's head and they refuse to give me any
information until I sign an NDA agreement, and still haven't gotten anything
in the mail to sign. I use to think Freedom Scientific were jerks but
Dolphin is definitely worse. Freedom Scientific sent me their API docs
within a couple of days without an NDA agreement. SO I would like to know
how you came buy that info.