Hi aprone.

I actually think you have indeed made an impact just in the games that
you've created, sinse they've each offered something rather different to
what was expected in audio before, whether that's the first online fps
(something people have wanted ever sinse shades of doom was released ten
years ago), not to mention mouse aiming, detailed Ai in controllable
characters, An eco simulation (completely new for audio games), and mouse action in an arcade game. ---- heck even towers of war is pretty unique.

My only real issue in terms of the games you create, is that while the concept and ideas are great and distinctly unique, you seem to spend more time adding new concepts than content.

For instance, castaways could've easily run to many more missions and job types even just with the gameplay structure that is already in place, indeed I'm extremely sorry that the game never got to the point where you could run an entire town, build a castle and have everyone from sculpters to embroiderers to pig farmers. The framework and rules of the game are there and it plays exceptionally well, but where as a game that could potentially run to hundreds of hours of content only runs for a few. the quality is great, but the quantity could certainly be improved upon.

towers of war and daytona fall very much into the same catagory, and Temporal stil I believe is in beta phase as far as I could determine. I can't speak for Swamp sinse I've not tried that really yet, but thus far the only game which seems to be utterly complete according to it's concept, ie, which has enough content to fill out the great ideas, is Lunimals.

Is this a cryticism? no, as I said the games are awsome, but perhaps it's a design point you could considder in the future. While I understand the point of having many projects on the go at once, ---- indeed your output in number of games is pretty staggering! the disadvantage here is that some of your games end up feeling shorter than they ought to, which given the quality of the games themselves is quite a shame really.

Beware the grue!

dark.