yes, thanks for the description of your little adventure. which brings
to mind another idea i had. perhaps a spin off of this game,  would be
where its military based, with soldiers running around, every one of
them has weapons, and any time you kill one, it has a weapon or a
little bit of ammo, buuuuut, they shoot at you. every one of them!
ahahaha. that would be very very cool. and whats more, is its a game
that wouldn't take very much to adapt from this one i don't think.

dallas