agreed with chris, there are far too many simple audiogames.  if its
too easy people will complain its boring and if too hard people will
complain, but i bet the majority will like me keep trying until we're
used to it.
and shaun, the last version pointless? i'm really unsure of what
you're getting at in your messages, as it just sounds like you're
complaining for the sake of it recently, which i'm going to presume is
not the case and that i misinterpreted you.
although i too had the problem with being stuck in a building, which i
solved by learning how the tracking system worked.
great job Jeremy, keep it up sir!