From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 10:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp, version 1.6b update

In the next update I'm going to let you change the channel of your radio.
If your friends know you'll be using channel 4 then you can all switch to
that one and not hear people on the other channels.  I don't plan to give
official rules to the different channels, but I expect that the players
themselves will be able to govern themselves pretty well with it.  I won't
be surprised if certain channels end up being used by non English speaking
players, or if others end up being used by the chat spammers who tell about
their game in extreme detail.