Ok, with those qualifications, I can agree that this game approaches Lone
Wolf, or for that matter, GMA Tank Commander.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 11:32 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a thought on the Shard Workshop project

What I was getting at in my original post are the similarities between the
two games.  You have radar to find the enemy.  You have weapons to destroy
the enemy.  You must complete given missions.  You are navigating left and
right, up and down, forward and back.  One game is in water while the other
is in the air, but it's the same idea.  Of course, the sounds are different.

The idea of both games are similar.

I wasn't thinking of the mechanics or logistics of navigating your vehicle
through the games.targets
Chris Bartlett