Hi Tom,

Yeah, exactly my point. I noticed when playing with my son's little
helicopter the same skills I use in Shades of doom etc came into play
with that heli because I had to listen carefully to where it was going
and use my spacial orientation to turn it before it crashed into a
wall or make sure it was high enough to clear a lamp etc. The skills
required to operate both are similar.

As far as the tanks goes I'd love to get into those. I've seen some
really cool models out there, and I could imagine my son and I driving
them all over the place attacking and seeing who can score the most
hits. They are a great little hobby that's for sure.

Cheers!