And even if you wouldn't use canon, you could go into the fictional universe of Star Trek Hidden Frontier, the biggest fan film universe with several movie lenght episodes and several fan shows linked together. Or do you think it wouldn't be totally impossible to solve Voyagers slipstream problems with alien tech after Nemesis?
And back to voyager and the Borg:
No one knows if the borg do have several queens active at any given time.
Yes, the cube atempting the second invasion had its queen, but the moment the sphere traveled back in time the queen's link to the present day collective was cut, otherwhise there would have been more Borg coming. Also, she was killed in the past and only her remaining drones aboard Enterprise E were destroyed... I still wonder, why the Borg gave Janeway Seven Of Nine as a second Locutus when she made the alliance and why the queen was not shown there. But if I am right, Janeway destroyed the queen more than once, however I am not sure. In Dark Frontier, Part II, Janeway was in the Unicomplex and left with Seven. However a ship followed and it was not a cube. It was destroyed when Voyager fired at the transwarp conduit. It is not entirely certain if the queen was aboard it... In Unimatrix Zero the queen should have been aboard a tactical cube under attack by Voyager and a sphere under the control of unimatrix zero. The queen ordered the self destruct of that cube and if she was aboard, she should have been destroyed again... And the future Janeway let herself being assimilated, so her virus would infect the queen, so that Voyager could destroy the transwarp hub and fly home, but it is not entirely clear, if the unicomplex, not located in the nebula where the hub was, was destroyed . Fact is, the hub and 47 borg ships in the nebula were destroyed...