--- Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected]. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to [email protected].
Perhaps this is off topic, but one of the main reasons why I have such
good grammar is due to the fact that I observe the classical era, and
never pay attention to modern music. I would not mind film-scoring, as I
said in the earlier post. Why, I could be the next John Williams, or Ray
Charles.
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeop... bpeterson2000
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeop... Charles Rivard
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeop... bpeterson2000
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeop... bpeterson2000
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeop... Thomas Ward
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeop... bpeterson2000
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy? Thomas Ward
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy? Jim Kitchen
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy? dark
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy? Thomas Ward
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy? Alfredo Castaneda
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy? Thomas Ward
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy? bpeterson2000
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy? Jim Kitchen
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy? Thomas Ward
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy? Jim Kitchen
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy? dark
- [Audyssey] music appreciation Charles Rivard
- Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy? Alfredo Castaneda
