Hi Jim,

Sure. Same here. There are certain categories on Jeopardy I don't know anything about as well. I have had some education in opera and classical music, but I certainly don't know enough about either to be really competent in either genre. I am only able to pick out the more popular or well known pieces when I hear them, but for the most part I'm pretty clueless. :D

Anyway, as you said knowing the solution to a question or puzzle is pretty pointless. That's why I also haven't created any trivia engines, puzzle based games, etc. I just couldn't take any pleasure in playing a game where I knew most of the answers to begin with.

Cheers!


On 5/27/2012 6:31 AM, Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Depending on the category I can answer every question as well. But due to lack of education or lack of interest there are categories that I would not know a single question. You know maybe like opera, classical music, Broadway shows, current movies or current pop culture. But that is also why I mostly write games with random elements rather than puzzles. I mean if I know the answers to the game, where would be the fun for me to play it?

BFN


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to