Hi Dark,

I just have never ever liked opera or classical music, so I have little 
knowledge in that area.  Mostly what I know is that I dislike it very much.  It 
literally makes me upset and raises my blood pressure.  I'm more into classic 
rock, some of the newer country and some blue grass.  I have always liked a 
good banjo and guitar pickin session.

BFN

    Jim

Sign seen on a plastic surgeon's window: "Come in and pick your nose!"

[email protected]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to