Hi Alfredo.
I must admit with a lot of classical stuff, I find the music a little emotionless for my taste, which is why I so much prefer the romantic era.

i can appreciate classical era for it's complexity and it's artestry, but I just find it a little too formuleic.

That being said I'm currently learning a mozart aria, so I might get more of an appreciation for his music. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfredo Castaneda" <[email protected]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy?


Perhaps this is off topic, but one of the main reasons why I have such good grammar is due to the fact that I observe the classical era, and never pay attention to modern music. I would not mind film-scoring, as I said in the earlier post. Why, I could be the next John Williams, or Ray Charles.

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to [email protected].


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to