Coincidentally, this got moved along yesterday and I think it'll just be a day or two to get it posted.

 - Don

On 01/02/2012 12:42 PM, Mark Wielaard wrote:
On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 08:46:56PM -0800, mark.reinh...@oracle.com wrote:
2011/11/9 7:13 -0800, m...@klomp.org:
On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 12:10 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
While looking at the trademark license I was surprised to find version
1.1 at http://openjdk.java.net/legal/openjdk-trademark-notice.html and
in the actual code repositories. A long time ago there was a proposal
for a version 1.2 of the trademark license ...
Sorry for digging up this old topic. But it would be nice to get this
cleaned up. Especially since the 1.1 version seems to only mention jdk6
and people are shipping jdk7 variants now.
I'll find someone to take care of this.
Did you find someone?

I am preparing my Fosdem "Can I legally do that?" talk,
and the answer for what can be named how kind of depends
on whether the upgraded trademark license will be made official
or not. Is there a reason for the delay or is it just that still
nobody got to it?

Thanks,

Mark