>From the Velocity perspective, this sounds a little like our subproject.
We've discussed this and aren't ready to move to TLP status.  (we're not a
framework!).  But there are a couple of different efforts under the Velocity
umbrella, specifically "Velocity Engine", "Velocity Tools", "DVSL".  Maybe
Anakia as well (though it's current distributed with the Velocity jar).  If
we flatten out Jakarta, I'd definitely like to see a "Velocity group".

Best,
WILL