Sebastian Günther wrote:
* Nikos Chantziaras (rea...@arcor.de) [05.02.09 09:12]:
Than I'll rephrase my statement: Gentoo would need a non-bugged GUI installer ;)

No, Gentoo needs no GUI or CLI installer. It is very good, that if you install Gentoo for the first time, you must actually read the documentation, because it introduces you in the whole managing Gentoo stuff. What is important in the Handbook are not the commandline examples, but the surrunding text. Also you cannot just click away any defaults: Gentoo is about choise and YOU have to make the choices even when you are just installing.

I'm not gonna duplicate what I wrote.  Read it again :P