> I've had many email pass between Joseph Kain and myself...  I usually send
> anyone with a Glide problem I can't answer his way (poor guy!)

I can imagine. He seems like a really nice guy. I answer question about
fbdev all the time.

> There is a GGI Glide target, but it's 2D.  What's wanted is accellerated
> hardware 3D..  Something that CAN render 3 screens of Quake at a decent
> FPS.  =>

I agree. So where do we start? First voodoo cards like many cards are
triangle bases. Any triangle support? The next thing is how to program
the libggi target to use things like textures, alpha blending and depth
buffering.

Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
James Simmons                                                      (o_
fbdev/gfx developer                                      (o_  (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org                              (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net