> > Well - I'm not joseph, but it's as simple as: "fov <degrees>"
> > Only problem is, that it causes some strange distortion...

> Please describe "strange".  Screenshots would be nifty.

I have tried with the original DOS version. Looks like through a fisheye
lens, which is basically right, but not the intended thing, as vertical
distortion is way too high, if you imagine it played on two monitors side-by
side.

I'll have a look at the quakeforge realease some time soon. Does it allow
"strange" resolutions like 1920x480 ?

CU, ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =