On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 10:09:02PM -0700, Philip Brown wrote:
[...]
> so far, you seem to have described a situation that implies that autoconf
> can work without pkgconfig, but pkgconfig isnt that useful without
> autoconf.

Please, this is quite boring for this list. At least do some research
first. I regularly use pkg-config from the command line:

gcc `pkg-config --cflags --libs libgnomeui-2.0` foo.c

to build something that depends on libgnomeui and friends. This is a
regular rule in some Makefiles I have,

Can we please revert to exciting Gimo features now? :(

Malcolm