On Sat, Jul 19, 2003 at 12:10:54AM +0200, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Gimp is more than "Mitch and me," isn't it?
> Yes it is. And if you are really willing to continue this sinless
> discussion instead of helping us to get the release done, we can of

This is *extremely* unfair. _You_ are proposing a rather big version
change, and your only argument is soemthing like "I told soma

Now claiming that Nathan isn't helping is rather strange.

> the basic CMYK supoprt finished that we started to work on). I really
> don't see your point. I am trying hard but I cannot see the lie you
> are talking about in big bold letters. I'm sorry but I don't have any

Well, a lot of people (you can see that by looking at the "vote")
disagree. Given that it's "just a number", you are extremely insisting...

> ago. This is just ridiculous, especially for a free software project
> that people work on in their free time.

What is ridiculous is the unexplainable insistence on that change when so
many people feel bad about it?