Hi,

Sven Neumann wrote:
> Ack. IMHO the new keybinding (David changed it already) is really
> akward to use compared to the old one. And actually Ctrl-Shift-Z
> should better be left available so we can bind it to group undos later
> when this feature is implemented. (A group undo would allow to undo
> all operations of the same type found at the top of the undo stack,
> for example all paint strokes).

Personally, I'd prefer to keep the new keybinding for the reasons
already stated, and look at another keybinding for the new
functionality. I don't have any ideas on what that functionality
should be, but I think that using the keybinding for group-undo
when on other software platformsit is redo could risk being
confusing.

Cheers,
Dave.

--