Hi ; ),

> >Also, I find the picture of the wet baby in the "Screen Shots" section
> >rather annoying. I mean, it's not the baby's fault, but I think that with
> >all the stuff going on in Europe (Dutroux), placing a half-naked kid with
> >amateur lightning in this section is not a matter of particularly good
> >taste. Maybe it would be good to show more neutral photographs, like skies
> >and landscapes etc. that are bright and where's much to look at.

I find that observation rather exaggerated. There is no "special"
situation in Europe, at least in the Europe i live in. And a baby picture
is just a baby picture, anything else is just on the mind of
of those who look at the picture, no matter if it's a professional
photograph or a amateur one with you digital camera.

Of course the photo is from Dave's son and he can do whatever he thinks
is better with it...

> will take them down. I'm not sure where screenshot submissions should go
> though - perhaps someone else will pipe up with ideas about that?

I think the actual policy is ok, to put good screenshots, not politically
correct ones.

David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra