On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 10:49:02AM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> Markus Triska wrote:
>
> That I didn't do that has, apparrently, made the list an even more
> intimidating place, and I now have to accept that I have aggravated the
> problem I was hoping we could address. I should have followed my own
> advice, and considered the person who sent me the mail before I mailed to
> the list. I apologise for not having done that, and ask Markus to excuse my
> behaviour.

i dunno.  he got everything he asked for.  it did not even make sense to
me and he got it.

this human being should be on the gimp users list.  it is polite and
nice there.

i have a bad opinion of someone who so easily gets to change things on
an established list.  if you want a friendly mail list about gimp,
gimp-user list totally fullfills this.

is this person with the smutty mind a developer?

carol