Markus Triska wrote:

Anyway - people kind of missed the whole point of me sending that to the
list... this person mailed me off-list because he saw me as someone "safe"
to talk to. That's not a nice way to have things on our mailing list. What
can we do to change that?

As a first step, you could treat private mails as such. For me, this would have been enough.

Since the mail is public now (I'd assumed that Dave did ask you first), I'd like to ask:

Do you have problems with posting to the list in general (because there is someone or something you cinsider "unsafe") or just because of the rather difficult topic?

Michael

--
The GIMP > http://www.gimp.org    | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp
Sodipodi > http://sodipodi.sf.net | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/sodipodi