Hi,

Sven Neumann wrote:
> PS: Here are some screenshots of the HEAD branch:
>
>       http://sven.gimp.org/gimp-new-image-dialog.png
>       http://sven.gimp.org/gimp-stroke-dialog.png
>       http://sven.gimp.org/gimp-canvas-size-dialog.png
>
>     Remember that this is not the final dialog layout, we are just
>     playing with new stuff...

These look great! mitch and yourself have been doing great stuff :)

has there been any progress with respect to screenshots?

Thus far, no-one on the web team has said anything about the matter. It would be nice if someone would say "sure, send screenshots to me". I don't feel comfortable changing anything in the gimp-web module any more.

For what it's worth, I do not have any problem with nice, but out of date, screenshots being on www.gimp.org - for example, we had a lot of screenshots from the 1.1 series on www.gimp.org before the migration. In fact, devel screenshots are a great way to get people building the HEAD.

I don't know when it became policy to only have screenshot from stable versions on wgo - but I'm against that policy.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary