Hi,

Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> i am curious to see what changes having gtk+-2.6 bring to poor gimp.
> many of the problems with the 2.4 fileselector get shoved off because of
> this great thing called gtk+-2.6.  can we see a screen shot or even
> several of the new things?

There are no changes in the GTK+-2.6 fileselector that would be
visible on a screenshot. What has been improved is that a couple of
keybindings have been added and some of the focus problems have been
eliminated. These changes improve usability of the file chooser a lot
and I think that it can now really be called an improvement over the
old GtkFileSelection widget. But of course you will disagree with me.

Sven