Sven Neumann wrote:

Good idea, but please move the two new menus out of the toolbox. I'd
like the toolbox menu to go away completely. If we can get rid of
Xtns, we are almost there.

FWIW, I have two plugins that plonk themselves in the Xtns menu,
so if it goes, they'll need somewhere to live. Both of them create
dialogs that are not attached to any particular image.

* DBP (David's Batch Processor) - loads its own list of files,
and processes them all.

* File Sequencer - allows the user to select any loaded image,
and if the filename contains a number, save the current image
and load the next (or previously) numbered image into the same
window with a single button press.

--
David Hodson  --  this night wounds time