On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 08:18:57PM -0400, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
> Nobody here is complaining about anything else.

Actually, at least with Gimp 2.2 on WinXP (which is what I'm sitting in
front of right now), I have issues with Save As behaviour:

  * Once I've saved a newly-created image in a particular place, use THAT as
    the default Save-As location, not "My Pictures".  If I'm doing artwork for
    a video game, for example, I have to add Yet Another Bookmark to the Save
    dialog, or navigate around for EVERY new image I make.  I'd love it if it
    would remember between sessions, too!

  * Don't try to access my A: drive every time a dialog appears.
    If I really cared about the A: drive (I don't), I'll probably click
    on the icon for it!  I heard others complain here that the file
    dialogs take FOREVER, since they try to hit every network file share
    on their Windows system.  Yuck!

Thx :)

-bill!