On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:37:02 +0200, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The point here is that Carol is continuously abusing her email address.
I have asked her several times not to use it any longer but she ignored
this request and continues to send mails as [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm amazed that about half the traffic of the last 10 days on this ML has been on this subject, so at the risk of perpetuating it I suggest ending it.

I, like many , gave her post more time once I noted the address. I was about to bin it instantly, which of course was the right course of action. The address made me look closer at the issue, needlessly.

I think it is useful to have project adresses like [EMAIL PROTECTED] or whatever to know you are dealing with core member of the project.

If carol is abusing, as is indicated, just ask Yosh to delete the address and be done.
Let's drop the issue.

PLEASE DONT REPLY TO THIS POST.

Thz.