Hi,

On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 11:07 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Conclusion: how about giving it a meaningful label rather than "--------"
> . "Tear off" would be enough to raise the curiosity and once clicked this
> excellent feature would be imediately available to all users.

Suggest that to the GTK+ developers then. This is not a GIMP feature,
it's provided by GTK+ (but disabled by default IIRC).

I strongly disagree with adding a label to it though as that would IMO
clutter the menus too much. This is a power-user feature and it should
be sufficient to mention it in the user manual.